KISS 😘

All because of a drunken text...
Kiss me when you feel to sext
Kiss me when the wolf hawls
Coz owls know not how to kiss
Kiss me when you're dry and tired
For your lips taste sweeter when they crack
How dearly they smothe with a wreck
Kiss me when the sun is high
Coz I love heights and you depths
Until we have nothing to hold but loathe
And the shadows have to bend low
Kiss me when you are hungry and angry
Coz my lips will sothe your heart
And do wonders to what you tame -hunger
Kiss me when the rain drops
For you taste deeper in shower drops
Kiss me when the thunder strikes
For the world knows we belong together
Kiss me when you need to breathe
For my lips are a perfect taste
To flavour the oxygen you need
Kiss me.........
Will you?
For your kiss is ayperfrct


1 comment:

  1. Hats off girl. You deserve a standing ovation.
    The Wordplay is just perfect. Pro'ly my best. Much love to your writtings ♥

    ReplyDelete