MAYBE...

Walking  down the Memory Lane... 

I know there are things I have never spoken about since time memorial. Probably one day I'll speak about them, probably not - I can't promise neither. It's not because I lack someone to share them with : no, I don't. My surrounding is full of people I'd talk to if I wanted. Wait, that doesn't mean I don't want to, I do that in my mind on a daily basis.

 
Every day I wake up with hope that tomorrow will bring sunshine. Well, we all love rain but rain comes with cold so it's still kinda tricky for me since I want rain that comes with warmth. Close to impossible? Not really, very impossible. I know I really want to speak all these things to someone who isn't myself but will they understand this language? A language to which I speak silently but choke when I try to pour it out loud. Sometimes I try to force myself into believing I belong to this planet but hey?! I don't think I do. You know thinking might be right or wrong but how do you judge the two and separate facts from fantasies and imaginations?  I wish I could tell anyone of what I think and what I witnessed, probably they would understand why I acted the way I did but not even myself will listen to this - she must be disappointed too.

So what happens when you choke on words that you can't speak? What happens when you choke on information that could change the world? What happens when fear overcomes your imaginary outcome? What happens when you fail to believe what you witnessed with your bare eyes? What happens when you know you believe but you convince yourself not? What happens? 

Maybe someday I'd let the world know.  Maybe someday the world will make me comfortable with telling it what I really know and can prove. Maybe by then I'd have the courage to spit out what I've always wanted to spit. Maybe from then a lot would change.  Maybe the world works regard me a hero. 

Maybe, just maybe. ...

#Thoughtsofmypunnyheart
#StoriesIdonttellanyone
#Someday
@Mimi_Bree254
     ©2018

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmh. I like the diction here. Hope you tell me what it is soon :)

    ReplyDelete