....

I used to believe in our forever. Something out of a blue. I used to believe we were meant to be. Every morning I prayed for it. Every evening I thought of it.  But where do storms come? 

It all started with your ego, something I would put down my everything to help you work on. Day in day out I tried, but things kept falling apart - it was I to fix everything,  even if it was your mistake. Silently I hoped you would change,  silently I wished things could be how I wanted them to be,  but who I'm I to decide? 

Of course hearts get tired. We stop trying and stop fixing things. Even if it hurts, we stop fighting. Sometimes you feel too weak to continue and it's not your fault. You silently hope someone would fight for you. Maybe it's time for the fighter to be fought for,  maybe it's time for the holder to be held: but are you even going to put down that ego? Are you even going to fight for me,  for you,  for us? How does it feel seeing us break? It ain't pretty when two hearts get broke. How does it feel when you hear my name? How does it feel? I know I'm asking questions that I don't want answers to,  but anyway, whatever fate has,  let it be. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment