STRUGGLES OF A TEARING HEART❤

Thinking of bowing out, but the soul keeps saying nay....

It's not because I fear facing the unknown but because the known is farmiliar than the latter. Thinking of the day I said "I do" makes me wanna lay on your chest and say it over and over. I promised never to get attached but you were the reason I loved again, a love that ressurected the feelings I once burried. Well, you prepared me for the outcomes of loving you and I saw myself strong enough to bear them but look at me now, getting hurt over little and bigger issues. I know I won't stop loving you and that scares me a lot but you know what scares me most? I chose my poison and I know for real I'll die because of you. Well, it's not that you'd take a gun and shoot me or something but I'd die saying I love you even if you cease listening to my heart. My heart speaks your language and that scares the most: how I dance to your tunes, I clearly know you are my lifetime DJ,  a music I'd starve listening to. We've cried together, stayed late at night to figure issues and even opened up our secrets and wounds  to each other, I know that scares but life's worth it all. We live, we die and we live again. Maybe we are soulmates in a world that knows no soul intimacy. Maybe we are a left and a right sailing on different boats to meet at a same destination. Maybe we are the reason someone's gonna love again, maybe.... 

Challenges come along to break and tear us and I know we can conquer. Yes, the heart wants to give up but the soul. That's  where destiny belongs. You said we'd fight and we did-We conquered . You said they'd claim you and they did- that we conquered too. You said I should be ready for misunderstandings,  it happened. Then you talked of my biggest downfall-just weeks later it happened. Like you were a prophet of my heart.  A Jeremiah in a planet that only knows Jeremy, sad! I know we are both tired but one day we will. Like we always do, there's a day 

Tears.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment