AM BLEEDING....

My tears flow
Like a waterfall so low....
I know these might be my last words to you. Am pained by everything ; the fact that I had to meet you, and even fall in love with you. Princess, I know we are both hurting, but there's nothing I can do. Once a cheat always a cheat : that's what they say. But love....

Could you even wait for some more time? Could you even put one more gear? Am at great fear knowing that we have to part. You chose attention over true love. But why my queen? Not that I was not able to give the attention, but I was busy. Could you let me make our future? The man you chose over me is twelve years older than you. Could you just realize that true love doesn't fade as opposed to riches?

You were broken when I met you, but I loved you with your broken pieces. I tried my best to mould you. How did you make your mind my love? To love the same species of people who once heart broke you? Am greatly pained ; not because we are parting but because I love you ; not because am jealous but because am afraid ; am afraid you are sinking my queen ; not just sinking but falling apart. You deserve better darling ; you deserve someone who can value you and know your importance and not a person who compares your worth to money.

Sugar pie, even if you forget me, please don't forget my words. Don't let demons tear your soul. It's painful to see you smile in disguise because the tears inside you are rolling so deep, covering your soul from seeing the light in your eyes. Money will buy everything but have this in mind ; it Won't buy your hapiness. If I had the power, I would hide you deep in my heart. But how do I hide a spoilt heart? I see betrayal in you ; the same kind of tears you cried when you said goodbye to stupidity. But how did it blind you again? Am afraid my sweetheart, but there's nothing I can do. Goodbye my beauty....

0 comments:

Post a Comment