WEKA LINE YA AIRTEL NIKUPIGIE....


We are all familiar to this phrase, ain't we? If you've never had this phrase from your other half, you've either had it from a friend or anyone close, right? The native generation has placed so much priorities and pressure on this technology thing until it's now diminishing our value. Talk about ladies dating dudes who call them using Airtel lines and brand themselves ladies of class. Which class?

I'm not in any way against Airtel network but this idea of giving out free minutes was a wrong decision. Yes the elderly and most financially vulnerable need it but what of these men claiming they love you but can't even invest in communicating to you? I mean, as dudes spend hundreds of thousands traveling to far places just to have a moment with their loved ones, others wait for Airtel free call hours to talk to the people they claim to love, what kind of shit is this? How are you going to convince me that you love me and wants to have a future with me if you are running away from the most little investments I know of?

Bitches, where did the women of value and class go? When I talk of this, I'm referring to women who respect themselves enough to settle where value can be seen...We can't sit down and see niggas who claim to love us degrade us this much...."Weka line ya Airtel nikupigie" really? Last week on my way to the pharmacy I heard a guy complain of being forced in unplanned budget. Guess what the budget was? A piece of Kiss condoms!! As cheap as 40/= ?? Really bitches really? And you're here bragging to us of how classy you are. What class??

A man who can not put in the little investments at the talking stage won't and will never be able to be responsible incase shit ran too fast. Don't ignore the red signs and come to complain of him being irresponsible, irresponsible for who? Move out bitch and get a class.

Ladies, you are all beautiful but what you settle for tells more on how you feel about yourself. Be the queens and not the maidens.
#Insight
#Opinion
#Relationships

11 comments:

  1. Damn lady 😂😂 lakini hawatufanyiangi poa

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😅Its in Airtel that you #GetValueForWhatYouPayFor.

    You love us for what we are/have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasa wewe ii nn,,, hapo nmekata kabsaa. Bora communication. The network is not an issue heheee

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an entrepreneur, I would go for value for my money. Then a quick question :as a lady what is the Return On Investment that you will be bringing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you want to ride with me if you can't walk with me,i think the network is not a problem as long as there is communication and the involved parties are fine with it.Class is what you're comfortable with...settle for what you can afford

    ReplyDelete
  6. I value ladies who call me and converse with me for more than 10mins on safaricom network.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone has got his/her class.Though someone might not be your class, he or she might be somebody's administration block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaa...I rest my case😂😂😂cna sei

    ReplyDelete