BUT HOW?

I really want to forget you... But how do I do it when you keep appearing in my dreams? How do I accept that you betrayed me just one more time? What's this hell of a drug that you injected in my vein? Every time I try to hate you my mind gives me reasons not to. Are my tears not enough to tell my heart that I should let go? Maybe they are a reward of true love... A reward that only the betrayed and heart broken get. How I wish I could remove you out of my head, but how when you still posses my thoughts? I hate saying that I miss you even after giving me reasons not to . It's always said that if you can't get someone off your mind, then, "maybe" they are meant to be there. But why should it be so?
       For all the false promises you gave me : a broken past, broken promises and a seemingly broken future. Because you made me lose the perception I had about love. Now that's a pittless hole. Why did you build me if you knew you would break me? With all the patience I gave you : the trust even after you broke it over and over. Was it not enough to prove that I was giving my very best? Sometimes awkward is an understatement for what people sometimes do in return for the good they receive. I wish I was strong enough to tell you the mess you caused to me but how can I? How can I do it when I my tears speak so much? Why should I when I know you don't care? But it's alright....

0 comments:

Post a Comment