HOW DEARLY I HATE YOU!

I never thought this moment could ever reach, but here it is. I hate saying I hate you but that's exactly what I do. I thought handsome people come with a class but you were that class less asshole I came across. Again, I hate calling you that but that's exactly who you are. A shapeless ass! I now understand the reason why you loved asses so much, you were one!

It's so weird when love suddenly turns to hatred. Dude, I have to repeat this so that you get the emphassy on it ; I hate you, you are stupid, a freaking looser. I hate the lipstick on your forehead. Once I thought you were an adult but the kind of brain you have gat me to think twice. You left me hating while that was the last thing I ever thought I would do.

I know the  blame is all on me for giving you an easy way but altogether I have understood why people say love is blind. You are a clear indication why I should not be allowed to make decisions on my own....
I don't regret loving you anyway, maybe you needed that love at the moment but I still have to remind you I hate you. Loving you is like making the Angels cry. For the time you wasted, for the opportunities you made me let go for your favour. I don't know how to explain this.....

There was betrayal in your everything, your lips tasted like yesterday ; they were still sour. Your hug was even more bitter, but I chose to ignore the bad in you, hoping that you would change. How I wish I listened to my intution...

I know it was my fault, but I have to accept you made me silly, silly for your silliness..... I HATE YOU DUDE!

DISCLAIMER :

This article is purely work of fiction and is neither subjected nor targetted to anyone.... All peace  ✌

2 comments: