UNEXPLAINABLE....

My  heart bleed of words,  words that I could have told you but am numb. My heart bleed of love, love that I could have given you but I'm not sure if you deserve it. My heart is full of cravings, cravings that I long to have with no one but you. But how do I express all these? To some extent I know am stupid, not stupidly in mind but stupid in love. I guess am so sick ,sick and dying to love you but do you really deserve it all? Sometimes I feel like asking you a lot but how would you take it? Would you still believe that I trust you? It's hard to draw a line between my insecurities and cravings.  I fail to understand myself so how will I understand you? They believe in the new rules but I believe in the old school kind of love. Prince,  I want to make you my king but how do I start? Is it because we are still too young for love? And if we are then when is the right time? The thought of future threatens my soul : will we love each other forever or is this just a seasonal kind of crap? They say true love comes only once in a life time but how do I prove this? I know you are not my first boyfriend but you are my first love. Do you feel the same towards me or are you just faking actions to please my inner spirit? Someday, maybe someday time will answer all these. Though they say timing is a bitch, I believe timing is a blessing. All in all, I love you so much. 
#Random 

0 comments:

Post a Comment