LOVE FOR WHAT?

Finding titles to my writings have been tough of late but I still understand I have to release my demons by spitting them on paper, so hey....

What is the essence of finding a girl minding her business then trapping her in the name of love only to hurt and break her months later? Like really? You find a lady busy making life and all you do is pull her away spitting promises you know you won't keep and waste her time? Dudes, it's 2019 and I think this habit gotta stop! If you wanna fuck then make it straight, some of us will fuck you way too good and let you move on with your life. I mean, what's the essence of cheating on a lady who had no bad intention on you? What's the essence of making someone feel bad for doing something they enjoyed doing? What's the message behind cheating really? She wasn't good enough? Then why did you stick around? You could have as well left the day you hit first. I fail to get the reason why someone should invest so much on a lady only to cheat on her with people who are not even half of who she is. If you wanted them hoes then why did you go for the good woman? Sometimes niggas make ladies ask if they are the ones lost or what. Atleast if you gotta cheat on us, do it with someone who would make us feel bad not laugh at the choices we made.

Let's fuck if that's all we fit, love for what? 

1 comment: