LOVE WINS!!

I wanna say I love you 
But I'm terrified by the thought
My hands are shaking 
My heart is racing 
Because what I feel
Is something I can't hide
It's something I can't deny
You know love is a silent language 
That only the heart speaketh 
And only the soul taketh

Love is when someone 
Collects the broken pieces 
And mends them perfectly together 
Without trying: without knowing 
So that it grows and fathoms forever 
Live is medicine: a healer 
A poison that mends 
Without pressure but pleasure 

Love is something you can't control 
And when you try you drown 
You got to take life in bits 
Day by day : hour by hour 
Minute by minute : every second 
Be grateful for the little things 
Coz that's what it offers 

Love makes all possible 
Even the impossible impossibilities 
You try hard not to fail 
But even if you do... 
There's someone by your side 
To fight for you :To hold you 
To say "it's okay "

At the end of the day 
You come to understand 
That it takes Both:
The sun and rain
Light and darkness 
To blossom a flower 
And LOVE WINS! 

All credits to Lullah Tiffany 
@Mimi_Bree254
   ©Mimi Tiffany Poem's 2018

10 comments: