LOOK AT THE SHIT PEOPLE CALL LOVE NOWADAYS....

I miss the old school kinda love.... 

The love that people could do anything at the face of this planet to fight for. I miss the kind of love that was based on nothing but pure soul ties, the kind of love that Romeo and Juliet died for. I miss the kind of love that could travel to places only to get whispers of sweet nothings. I miss the love that would look at the eyes of a parent and say "mom, she's my choice and that's what I'm settling for. " I  miss the kind of love that would sacrifice everything just to grow. But this kind of love today... 

Ugh,  it sucks !


Today love has been so undermined. It's sophisticated and looks like crap. I hate it when people have to add 'forced' adjectives to something as good as love : real love, pretty love, commitment love e. t.c.....does all this sound sweet? To me, this piece of crap is boring. 

Ego has taken control of such a good thing . No one wants to text or call first, no one wants to be seen desparate,  no one wants to make the first move, no one is ready to fight. What's wrong with fighting for something worthy? What's wrong with loosing yourself for something you really want? What does ego bring to the table at the long run? Words have beame the core drive of everything, no one wants to act. But why this much ego. 

This social media kind of love is really ugly. I miss the old kind of love where fights were made face to face with bitter words and later on a make out crowns everything: the kind of love where respect was a mandatory thing and secrets were real, the love that had pillow talks and lots of plans. The love that had surprises, words of affirmation and sincere rewards. The kind of love where silence could prevail in a room of two but still speak myriads. This today kinda love only knows of pride and lust.   Ugh!  Is anyone getting sucked with this generation-5 love like me? 

Bring back the worthy kind of love. 

@Mimi_Bree254
#Queensandkings
#Relationship_vibes
  2018

0 comments:

Post a Comment