ALL MEN ARE DOGS AND ALL HOES AIN'T LOYAL? WOW....

I've been doing my 'shopping'  for two hours now.  It's not really shopping but at this time of the month,  almost all of us do lots of window shopping to plan for their salary, right? Money might be a god but as I walk out of the mall fully certain of what I'll afford and what not, I stumble across these two bitches yelling at the top of their voices to a man standing close to a blue corvette. Oooh, that car 😍. But before I lose track crashing on the V12, I notice the three, oh no - the two parties are not happy. I like minding people's business so I move close and pretend to be on a call. Dear boyfriend, ex,  mom,  friend,  oh shit! Anyone with my number,  please don't call me,  my phone is but on silent mode 😖. For a moment,  I stop breathing completely 😂😂😂.

 "All men are dogs! " yells one lady as the other one drags her away from the man. 

"A dog recognises another, " the man replies back and I'm stuck between laughing and walking away so fast.  It reminds me of something 😂😂😂, wait,  I'm not going to talk about that for now and maybe forever 😃. 

"So you say I'm a bitch?" the lady asks back. 

"Yeah,  and bitches ain't loyal either, " the man replies and at this point, I can't fake my call anymore,  oh please!  These questions without answers....

I've been holding a lot and I don't think my paranoia will ever allow me release them but let's talk about this : so all men are dogs and all bitches ain't loyal? 😂😂😂😂 

Ooh human beings! We all get disappointed at one point in life, right? But does that mean everyone is that way? I would say yes, all men disappoint in their own different ways and all ladies do stupid shit. This includes you and me but surely,  are we dogs and are we all unloyal? Well,  answer for yourself but before we go on uttering bullshit and nonsense,  let's think of this :

If all men are dogs,  don't it mean your fathers and brothers are dogs too? I'm pushed back to this statement, " a dog recognises another. " Well,  it might or probably is true so what does this imply? Hold on.... 

If all bitches ain't loyal, how comes we have successfully families and marriages which have thrived for 40+ years? 

I don't know if I'm wrong but the logic behind all this shit sucks.  If you've made the wrong decision,  accept it.  We are not here to look stupid so before you go on and blurter about 'every' man and woman, keep it in mind that the people you have been with were your choices,  yes,  they were your mistakes so shut up with the "all" shit. 

#Insight
#RelationshipVibes

As written by
Mimi_Bree254
©2018

0 comments:

Post a Comment