YES, I IGNORED YOUR TEXT!

Have you ever known the reason why someone struggles to forward his CV for a job opportunity, works hard to attach documents, spends sleeepless nights looking for new job opportunities but still fail to get any? It's because their qualifications don't just meet the job or probably, they are not destined to get it.

"Hi".... Bluetick
"Xema mxupa"..... Freaking bluetick and infact a double one followed by blacklist. This x-syndrome just sucks, yak!
"Hello beauty" This time with a facebook messenger ..... Bluetick times three
"Mamboz? "..... Another one.
Hey gentleman, don't you realize am not just interested in your texts and give me a peace of mind?

It's not that am ignoring your messages, am just not finding a reply that would stop you from texting me. I didn't mean to say your vibe is of low quality or you should pull up your socks....
"Super dope dp"... Thanks (but I know huh, do you think that will make me change my mind?
"Uko aje lakini? ".... Another bluetick ; as you can see, am doing supper fine asf.

It's not that am so proud, the same reasons why someone wastes time applying for jobs and don't get any is the same reason why you are wasting your precious time and effort looking for a ferrari while in real sense you are made to cycle a motorbike.... You don't meet the qualifications. It's now better to get enlightened, carry your sucking texts and look for a beautiful motorbike.

I don't like forced friendships, forced interactions, forced conversations or anything forced. I can't even force a smile or a Hello, if we don't vibe, I mean, we just don't. Many men will say they are texting just to make friendships, but what the hell, I ignored your message because I don't simply feel you deserve to be any related with me . Please men, if it's something official, approach it officially : "Hey girl, I saw your pics and wanted to enquire if you might be my friends." short and to the point. Many ladies would approach this in a friendly way."Good idea but may I first know where you saw my pics or probably got my phone number ". Can't you see how the transformation is cool and naturally flowing? "Sasa msupa " sounds so uncooth, I didn't mean to say that but that's how serious ladies will take it.

We have a list of mediocre things and people to waste time on, unless you are Super cute, breathes flavoured oxygen and eats gold meals, atleast try and fix where you belong.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the piece.
    In fact, how to enquire if you could be loved is dope.

    You've all stressed on first-things-first: a formidable introduction

    ReplyDelete