I MISS THE OLD YOU...

I don't intend to say that this new you sucks but well,  that's what it does.... 

I miss the old you. The you that used to call me swee and darling. The you that had my picture on your wallpaper. The you that would send me good morning texts and chat me till late in the night. I miss the you that would starve away my insecurities and feed me with reassurance. If there's a you that I miss, then it's the you that had my contact saved in your phone number as Wifey with heart emojis. Do you remember the you that would look into my eyes, say nothing but just smirk and make me blush? Yeah, I miss that you. The you that would be so concerned to know how I spent my day and what I ate. Do you remember? I miss that so much. I miss the you that would freely tell me of his fantasies. You know that you that wouldn't take a minute before replying to my texts? Well, that's the you that I miss. 

Know what I miss most? I miss sitting alone and remembering everything we said then just smile. I miss getting hooked in my phone and bumping into someone as I walk then realize how crazy you make me . I don't know how much I can explain all this to you but guess what? I  feel this grown you is too mature for my needs. If I had the power, I'd twist time and go back to the past just to re-experience the old you once again. Or rather, I'd change you to be the you I once had before we experienced a lot. 

I miss you. 

Random thoughts of an empty heart. 

#Random 
@Mimi_Bree254
  2018

0 comments:

Post a Comment