JUST MAYBE....

Babe,  I know you're dying of ego but I can see sorrow in your eyes.  You're trying to fight your own self and you're terribly failing. I  know you love me from the way you act.  You try to hide it,  but it's all evident in your posts. You're trying to prove them that you are a man but in the process you're just looking more miserable. Yes,  you won't text first but I can see your eyes pleading,  pleading me to do it,  for you,  for us.....

It's killing you to learn that I'm tired and is slowly giving up but you're forcing a brave face. I can see from your tears that you are not what you portray, your pleading eyes say it all.  I can see how much you are tensed,  I feel it when you pray,  but what's it with this ego? You want it, but you won't fight for it.  Let me just ask,  who's loosing here? 

Yes, we've fought, a lot, and you wanna clear this mess up but you can't make the first move.  Who should do it? Me?? You know that won't happen because of what you have been.  I gave up on fighting, fighting for you,  fighting for us.  Maybe it's time for the fighter to be fought for.  Will you do it? 

I can hear our hearts scream,  screaming for each other to hold on.  Begging each other to try.  But this load my darling,  I don't know if I can hold it no more. I can feel your tears through the night, tears of defeat but I still believe in you : you can do this. Yes, you can fight,  you can work it out,  you can make the first move. 

I still want you too.  I still crave for you.  I still love you equally,  I still need you. But I can't just fight. After everything that happened between us, I don't know if I can anymore. Maybe you should try harder. Maybe it's time to put your ego down. Maybe it's time to stop listening to them and listen to your heart. Maybe it's time to stop prooving yourself to them.  Maybe,  just maybe..... 

Us 
#Random 

0 comments:

Post a Comment